Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
Are you an experienced Retail E-Commerce Manager looking for a new role?
Are you ambitious, commercially aware and results orientated?
Then this E-Commerce Manager role is for you…
Based in Hillington and with over 60 years' experience through both retail showrooms and online store, this family company is growing from strength to strength. They already have a multi-award winning digital team and are looking for an experienced E-Commerce Manager to help further grow and develop the company, with a real focus on making their omni-channel offering an even bigger success!
As experts in their field, they service both B2B and B2C customers and have stores based across Scotland. They pride themselves on providing the best quality products and services to their customers, which has allowed them to become market leaders.
The role of E-Commerce Manager will be based in Hillington, and will be responsible for running the entire omni-channel operation. You will take a pro-active approach to ensure that the customer experience is flawless from start to finish, and also to ensure that every aspect of the company's digital presence runs smoothly.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Managing the day-to-day running of the company's digital channel E-commerce function
* Analysing channel performance to maximise the return on investment
* Working with your departments and teams to achieve targets and growth goals
* Implementing training plans and staff development
* Project management of any new digital pathways or development needs
* Optimising the customer journey through the digital channels at all steps in the process
* Optimising conversion rates through digital channels
* Reporting and working to and achieving set KPIs
* Planning yearly promotional calendar with the marketing team
* Forecasting sales and yearly budgets
In return, the E-Commerce Manager will receive:
* A competitive salary of up to £65,000 (dependent on experience)
* Excellent training package and ongoing support and development
* Excellent benefits package including private health care and pension scheme
* 30 days annual leave
The successful E-Commerce Manager will be confident, considered and engaging, and will have a real enthusiasm and passion for delivering excellent service and products to your customers.
You will also have:
* Experience of optimising B2B and B2C E-Commerce business
* Experience of working in a retail orientated E-Commerce environment
* Experience of managing a team and getting the best from your staff
* The ability to forecast sales and budgetary management
* Knowledge of trading on third party platforms
* Awareness of UK GDPR, PCI and digital trading legislation
* Magento or Big Commerce knowledge
Should you have the relevant experience, and are keen to be considered for the role of E-Commerce Manager, then please send your most recent CV showcasing your relevant experience now for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.