Are you experienced within E Billing and looking for a fresh challenge? We're handling a fantastic (currently remote) full-time E Billing Assistant role for a law firm in Leeds. The full-time position comes with a salary of up to £24,000 per year alongside very competitive benefits.
As an efficient, analytical and committed E Biller, you'll be managing the day to day requirements of the billing functions using our clients Management software, ensuring the business is compliant with Solicitors Accounts Rules (SARs).
The E Billing role includes:
* Day to day management of the assigned e-billing client files
* Uploading of bills via e-billing platforms
* Maintaining e-billing status reports to include tracking appeals/deductions/payments
* Preparation of bills in accordance with billing instructions and within the agreed SLA comprising the posting of WIP, disbursement and bill write-offs
It is essential that you have previous legal-finance experience, and have a full understanding and are compliant with legal accounts rules.
Primary E Billing experience and requirements:
* Demonstrate a sound knowledge and application of current SARs
* Previous legal-finance experience
* Previous experience within an e-billing role is required
* Be able to demonstrate experience of various e-billing platforms and understanding of LEDES formats
The salary range begins at £22,000, but for the right candidate with the relevant legal and financial services experience, this role can pay up to £24,000 starting salary, alongside some world-class benefits.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting E Billing job in Leeds, please apply today. Interviews will take place by phone or online if COVID-19 restrictions are still in place at the time of the interview. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
All offers are subject to satisfactory DBS Checks, Credit Check and professional/personal referee checks.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.