Leeds City Centre
Salary: up to 23k + amazing benefits!
Start date: ASAP
Our client is looking for an experienced E-billing Administrator to join a large, growing & successful professional services business in Leeds City Centre. This role will report to the Credit Control Supervisor and will be focusing on the collection of fees. This is a brilliant opportunity for somebody who is interested in gaining experience in providing high level support to the Credit Control team whilst working within a fast paced environment.
* Day to day management of the assigned client files
* Following a systematic process of increased collections pressure via email
* Identifying and escalating problematic clients, and to liaise with the lawyers/partners on the most appropriate course of action to take, taking into account the profile of the client
* Maintaining detailed and accurate notes regarding debtors on the firms internal system
* Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and work within tight deadlines
* Strong communicator
* Able to interact positively at all levels and be a team player
* Self-managed and able to learn quickly
* Confident using MS Office, including Excel
* Maintain a strong attention to detail and the ability to deal with confidential matters with discretion
* Can demonstrate initiative and the ability to be proactive, while also being able to follow instructions
* Deliver a 'can do' and proactive approach at all times
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.