E-Billing Clerk - Permanent Role
Leeds City Centre - LS1
Benefits: £23k + bonus and extra benefits
This role is available in the Leeds City Centre for an E-Billing Clerk working for a company in the Top 100 for job satisfaction! This role is great if you want to work in the City and to have the opportunity to work for this great company, why not apply?
Benefits to the role:
* Great holiday package
* Progression available
* Chance to be a part of something bigger
* Experience is enhanced
* Pension scheme approval
* Day to day management of the assigned client files
* Following a systematic process of increased collections pressure via email
* Identifying and escalating problematic clients, and to liaise with the lawyers/partners on the most appropriate course of action to take, taking into account the profile of the client
* Maintaining detailed and accurate notes regarding debtors on the firms internal system
* Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and work within tight deadlines
* Strong communicator
* Able to interact positively at all levels and be a team player
* Self-managed and able to learn quickly
* Confident using MS Office, including Excel
* Maintain a strong attention to detail and the ability to deal with confidential matters with discretion
* Can demonstrate initiative and the ability to be proactive, while also being able to follow instructions
* Deliver a 'can do' and proactive approach at all times
Get in touch if you have experience as an E-Billing Clerk and want to be considered for the role. Call me on 0113 308 8071 or email me at Caitlynn.email@example.com and apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.