E-Billing Administrator - Wakefield
£21,000 - £23,000
Permanent Full time role
An E-Billing Administrator is required for the area of Wakefield. Do you have E-Billing experience in the roles you have taken on? Would you like to be a part of this progressive and fantastic company?
What's in it for you?
* Bonus scheme is available
* In a distinctive location for public transport roots
* Great holiday scheme
* 24+ days holiday and bank holidays included
* Working for an expanding company
* Progression is number one priority
Your role as a E-Billing Administrator is will require previous experience as an E-Biller in previous roles, there is also a huge opportunity of progression and it's a there is a requirement of having excellent organisational skills and having the ability to think on your feet.
What you will get to do on the day-to-day?
* Supporting the E-billing team to upload invoices and matter management information to clients E-billing portals.
* Responsibility for ensuring agreed rates are applied via the most appropriate method and managed effectively
* Responsibility for annual rate review changes
* Point of contact for all rates queries
* Maintaining client and matter level data relating to agreed terms and billing arrangements
* Maintain a central database of agreed client terms
* Maintaining international matters to include opening and managing rates in multiple currencies
* Maintaining timekeeper records in the firms practice management system
* Building strong relationships with key stakeholder both in finance and the wider business
* Undertake ad hoc projects to support the wider finance function from time to time as required
If there is any interest in the role then please get in touch and apply!
Phone: 0113 308 8071
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.