Dutch and/or German speaking Travel Advisor
£19,000 per annum + Commission
Do you strive to deliver excellent Customer Service and have a passion for Sales?
Are you fluent in Dutch and/or German?
If this is you, we may just have the perfect role for you!
Our Client is an award-winning company based in Dunfermline offering travel packages for customers in various locations in Europe. They are now looking for a travel enthusiast to help them with the increased volume of work over the summer.
About this Customer Service Advisor job
- Handling inbound Sales and Customer Care enquiries.
- Responsibility to deliver excellent service and maximise revenue opportunities working to KPI's.
- Answering e-mail and live chat to ensure our customers receive exceptional service.
- Fluent in German or Dutch and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Travel experience is preferred
Flexible shifts from Monday to Sunday
Full time, temporary contract over the summer, Interviews take place
If this sounds like a good opportunity for you, please email me your CV today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.