Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £19000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Dutch Speaking Customer Service Advisor
We're looking to have a chat with fluent Dutch and English speaking candidates, with customer service experience for a new permanent opportunity with an immediate start date.
Due to the nature of the business, this role will be office-based, following all current guidelines.
Location - Glasgow City Centre
Salary - £19,000
Hours of work - Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week between 8am - 5:30pm
Duties and responsibilities:
* Provide an industry leading customer service demonstrating a strong customer focus with both internal and external customers.
* Dealing with inbound telephone and email customer enquiries.
* After call work - Completing administration work.
* Ensure customers receive the highest level of service.
* Managing your own workload.
* Resolve any other customer queries efficiently and effectively.
* Liaise with commercial team to resolve any customer complaints swiftly and effectively.
Skills and experience required:
* You must be a fluent Dutch speaker with English fluency as second language.
* Previous experience working in customer service roles either telephony or face to face.
* Enjoys putting customer's first - Answering customer questions within a timely manger.
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written - Able to build rapport with customers.
* Able to work as part of a team and on your own.
If you are interested please apply with your most up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.