Dutch Social Media Agent - Immediate Start!
Salary: £ 17,500 per annum
PURPOSE OF JOB
To answer user posts in social networks and escalate posts to higher level and client product managers
To represent in social networks in line with provided culture and corporate guidelines and training
Other Non-voice activities such as Chat, Email and Consumer review moderation and engagement will be considered if the volume of Social media activities is low.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND END RESULTS
· Provide complete, accurate and timely support/assistance to addressable mentions in social networks on customer service and technical knowledge issues, adhering to timetable and service levels agreed
· Ensure that escalations are processed correctly and in a timely manner using the appropriate and necessary escalation tools and processes
· Recommend new content or effective solutions based on investigation, insights and information gathered from posts and community
· Work with analysts to identify information that can be used as knowledge base content
· Provide accurate and relevant feedback on processes, tools and issue drivers to clients and internal resources
· On a daily and weekly basis, SMA will make use of client reports and other available data for their reporting tasks
· Must be able to determine when and how to proactively engage L2 and client technical resources
· SMA will have to advise users of the most appropriate and accurate solutions by either pointing them to knowledge base articles or directly responding to their inquiries
· Other Non-voice activities such as Chat, Email and Consumer review moderation and engagement will be considered if the volume of Social media activities is low.
PLANNING AND ORGANISING
· On a daily basis post holder will have to organise their administration and data inputting to ensure accurate information is held.
· Post holders will have to advise customers of the most appropriate options / solution
· Post holders will have to use their own initiative to decide if a problem / query should be escalated.
· Minimum supervision is required but is readily available.
· On a daily basis calls are monitored to provide information relating to the individuals performance.
· The current operational hours Mon-Fri 8:00-17:30
· There is a future possibility of weekend shifts should business needs change and require this shift. All shift changes will be subject to a notice period.
· With customers of the client who have enquires regarding their product.
· With the team for advice and consultation.
· Escalation communicators to pass on information regarding a customer
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
Full details of both pre and post training minimum skills are held within the department. Pre-recruitment experience, education, knowledge and skills required are:
· Preferably 3-6 months of contact centre experience
· Fluent English language
· Prior experience managing social media is a plus
· 5 GCSE's/Standards Grades A-C / Equivalent (must include English)/ 5 Standards required
· High level understanding of social networks and social media
· High level knowledge and expertise on client's products and services
· High level knowledge of Internet, and online applications and services
· High quality written and verbal communication skills
· Typing speed of 40 words per minute is desirable
· Ability to analyze and provide feedback on issues and volume drivers impacting KPIs
· Experience of, and satisfactory, Customer Service skills
· Good comprehension skills and thorough attention to detail
· Good organizational and time management skills
· Good understanding of MS Office programs
· Proactive, friendly and a team player.
· Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadline
· Basic computer skills.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.