Dutch Speaking Technical Support Representative
£21,500 - £23,000 per annum + Relocation Package *
Starting Date: 3rd of February 2020
Location: Edinburgh City Centre
An amazing opportunity is now available for a Dutch Speaking Technical Support Representative with our prestigious client in the city centre of Edinburgh. You will be joining an international company with offices in Europe and the US, making a difference in people's lives! The company is undergoing a huge expansion at the moment and is a great time to join a growing team.
As a Technical Support Representative, you will be interacting with customers and distributors who are using the products. You will ensure a high-quality experience by appropriately engaging and connecting with your customers as you provide troubleshooting assistance and resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take calls on product/service concerns, and technical issues relating to mobile apps
- Access and update accounts through computer based systems
- Provide technical support and training to customers
- Promote and maintain high-quality technical support standards within the Technical Support department
- Use and maintain software and databases appropriately.
- Participate in new product training (as required when new products are launched)
- Fluency in English and Dutch, both written and oral communication
- Sound working knowledge of all Windows/Mac OS X operating systems and web browsers
- Proven experience of supporting mobile apps, both iOS and Android
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve issues while exhibiting strong customer service skills and excellent phone acumen
- Ability to retain detailed information, troubleshoot and solve problems
Monday to Friday with some evenings and weekends, 40 hours a week
Please apply with your CV online!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.