Downstream process scientist
This is a contract opportunity paying up to £33, 000 per annum with added benefits.
Search Scientific consultancy is a recruitment partner to an international Bio pharmaceutical testing laboratory based in Liverpool. In this role you will be doing wide range of activities associated with the design, development, scale-up and validation of drug substances expressed from mammalian, viral or microbial expression systems.
- Leading the design, delivery and reporting of experimental work to meet project time lines
- Preparation and execution of operating procedures, manufacturing and validation protocols
- Downstream processing up to 250L scale
- Training others in procedures or equipment
- Maintaining exemplary standard within the laboratory or production facility
- Identify and deliver ideas to enhance capabilities of process sciences
- Support Senior Scientists or project leads on delivery of work packages and projects.
- Degree in Science or equivalent
- Previous experience Downstream processing within industrial setting is essential
- Excellent experience in method development Method transfer and validation using chromatography techniques
- Purification techniques
- PhD in Biological Sciences
- Previous experience in writing procedures, protocol and reports.
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this position, then please apply online or contact Pabudu on 0161 835 8359 or Email to Pabudu.firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age