Are you an experienced .Net Developer? Do you want to join a buzzing start up with an incredibly collaborative, energetic, working environment? One of Glasgow's most innovative tech consultancies is currently in the process of scaling up massively - making this the perfect time to get on board.
Is this the right opportunity, at the right time, for the right person (you)? We think so.
Make your mark on the industry
You'll join an equally daring and ambitious tech consultancy based (accessibly) in Finnieston. All solutions are built in-house, from the ground up, and to the highest standard. As an experienced .NET Developer you will be entrusted with real responsibility and autonomy to impact delivery from day one. Your remit will run from project brief through design, coding, and deployment.
What will you need to be successful?
- Strong development experience in C# (.NET Core, ASP.NET)
- Demonstrable skills working with SQL and database integrations
- Working knowledge of unit testing and how it is applied in the C#/.NET space
- Knowledge of Git, DevOps, CI/CD and Automation
After you smash our new streamlined interview process; you'll be working with the latest technologies in our efforts to modernise a client's existing e-commerce and content delivery platform.
What's in it for you?
- Industry leading salaries (within reason - this isn't an investment bank!)
- Healthcare, gym membership, and employer pension contribution
- Massive scope for career progression in an organisation aiming to double in size over the next year
- Flexible working hours and a relaxed, modern, working environment
Interested? Apply now and we'll be in touch. Happy to answer any and all questions, so please do apply if you think there's the slightest chance this might be for you.
Alternatively call Ronan Higgins on 0141 272 7728 for a confidential chat.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.