Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Domiciliary Care deputy manager for a service based in Sheffield. As the successfully selected Domiciliary Care deputy manager you will be overseeing the service covering Sheffield. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and experienced manager to expand and grow the already successful business. My client already has an excellent relationship with the local council and is one of the sole provider's of care in the locality. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of one of the largest care provided in Yorkshire
You will need to have a wealth of experience of working as a Domiciliary Care deptuty manager and overseeing office based staff and field based staff.
* To develop and maintain solid relationships with the carers and staff across the service
* To establish strong links with the social care teams and other community team members to maintain growth and development of the business
* To monitor and review the care provided, preparing for CQC inspection's and quality audits on carers
* To ensure any complaints, spot checks, consultations are fully recorded and actioned
* Must be passionate for the care being provided - ensuring care delivered is always of the highest quality
* And more..
*All applicants will be checked against the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)**
If this role is of interest please apply or contact Tom on 07970893089 + Tom.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.