Domestic Gas Engineer (TFL)
An opportunity for a Domestic Gas Engineer working on a brand new contract for TFL (Transport For London) starting in January. As a Domestic Gas Engineer you will be providing maintenance and reactive call outs on Boilers for a wide range of clients. You will also be required to provide basic plumbing e.g. changing taps.
* £35,000 (approx.)
* Company Van
* Optional Overtime
* 1 in 6 Week Call Out (£135 Standby plus Door to Door at Overtime rate)
* Health insurance included - can be upgraded to include partner / children
* Leadership scheme
* Empower programme (award winning)
* Life Insurance
* Dental Care
* Sick Pay
* Shares Scheme
* Pension Scheme
* 26 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
* GAS SAFE Registered
* Legionella Awareness (preferable)
* Water Drainage (preferable)
* Plumbing experience
* Full UK Driving Licence
Are you a qualified Domestic Gas Engineer?
Are you a Domestic Gas Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
Don't miss out! Apply Now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.