Domestic Abuse Case Worker
Salary up to £13 per hour
Search Consultancy is working with a Greater Manchester organisation to recruit a domestic abuse case worker on an ongoing, full-time temporary basis.
Provide a single point of contact, and work with people to develop healthy relationships and reduce the risk of domestic abuse.
Help people find their own solutions, and co-develop personal plans to motivate people to achieve their goals and improve their wellbeing and independence.
Provide advice, guidance, and challenge to build resilience and ensure people have networks in place to self-manage and live independently for the future.
- Provide information and advice
- Help people develop their own solutions
- Help people identify their strengths and build confidence
- Explore and build informal networks of support
- Identify and reduce risks
- Work assertively to engage people
- Provide a holistic approach to achieve long term solutions
- Work collaboratively with other agencies and services
- Identify and act on safeguarding concerns
- Collect and record information and data as required
- Experience of working with vulnerable people, including men and women who have experienced domestic abuse
- Able to prioritise caseload and develop personal plans
- Ability to travel independently with access to a vehicle insured for work purposes and with a full driving licence
To apply for this role, please apply with your updated cv and a daytime contact number.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age