Document Production Secretary
Leeds City Centre
£23,000 - £24,000
Are you a whizz on word and excel?
Have you got previous experience working within a Law Firm
Are you a Document Production Secretary who is looking for better working hours?
I am looking for an experienced Document production Secretary to join a fantastic national law firm based in Leeds City Centre near the station.
This is a great chance to work with an employer who has won numerous awards including being in the Sunday Times top 100 companies to work for.
The role of a Document Production Secretary involves;
* Being part of the support team business wide working across all legal departments
* Working closely with Legal Executive Assistants to mange departmental work load
* Preparing report drafts and amending these through out the process
* Proof reading documents
* Audio typing correspondence, minutes and reports
* Completing digital dictation for fee earners
Experience required to be a Document Production Secretary;
* Previous Legal Secretarial experience will be considered
* Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft office products
* Being able to work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent communication skills
Apply now for more information and to be considered for the role
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.