Trainee Document Production Administrator
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: Circa £18,000-£20,000
Are you a strong Administrator with excellent communication skills and who can remain calm and composed in demanding situations?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to work for our client, an international law firm based in Leeds City Centre.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* You will support the Document Production team primarily with the inputting of work into Big Hand and to assist with various tasks, as identified from time to time
* Input work into Big Hand in a timely fashion and prioritising in accordance with the deadlines as is in accordance to the departmental practice
* You will check BigHand on a regular basis to identify digital dictations and managing appropriately
* Apply initiative to identify anything unusual that may need to be brought to the attention of the management team in order to manage appropriately
* You will ensure all printers are fully stocked with paper
* Assist Reprographics from time to time on an ad hoc basis as may be required and agreed by the management team
* You will under other duties as identified from time to time by the management team
* Respect and apply the policies laid down in the HR Policy Manual.
* Knowledge of Microsoft applications
* The ability to pay attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Remain calm and composed often in demanding situations
* A proactive attitude and initiative to manage own workload
* Excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritise
* Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
* Flexible regarding working hours
* Good standard of personal presentation.
For more details please contact Sally Henderson at the Search Consultancy Leeds office on 0113 308 8064 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.