Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Search is working with a growing business in Manchester city centre who are looking to bring in a document controller/ office manager to help support them as they continue to grow.
Document Controller/ Office Manager
Manchester City Centre
Full Time, Permanent
The role will give you the opportunity to take control as you look to implement a document control function within the business you will also be in charge of the overall welfare of the office.
Document Control functions
* Building the document control.
* Creating an index for the same.
* Providing and controlling shared folders for Client's information.
* Setting preferences and permissions to folders.
* Updating files and controlling renewal dates for tests and reports.
* Accessing client portals, downloading documents and saving to the drive.
* Document distribution to clients, partners and professional bodies.
General office responsibilities
* Telephone enquiries.
* Stationary & stock control
* Reporting and managing It issues.
* Arrange / control the Showroom diary.
* Booking transport / trains / Flights or accommodation
* Supporting Sales and marketing where required.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who has the right experience and wants to join a growing business.
Please apply now as I am interviewing for this role ASAP!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.