This position for a Document Controller in the building division of a global group. With a heritage dating back over 100 years and a strong and very successful trading history the group now consists of specialist construction, civil engineering and FM divisions. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a top tier 1 main contractor that continues to go from strength to strength and offer fantastic training and development opportunities.
The building division has a national footprint and operates from key locations throughout England and Wales. They deliver new build, refurbishment and fit-out projects across key sectors including commercial, industrial, retail, education and mixed use developments. They work across private and public sector and have been successful on a number of Framework agreements where they have built long term strategic partnerships with clients, suppliers and across the supply chain. This has delivered significant financial success, security and a clear, long term line of sight to future growth.
This role joins an established site team where you will undertake a full range of document controller duties ensuring the administrative success of projects.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Manage and approve user permissions
* Verify that all published design documentation meets the current approved status
* Monitor the flow of design documentation and advise on any non-compliance
* Ensure that all As-Built Drawings, O&M Manuals, Health and Safety File and Post Construction Stage
BREEAM documentation is uploaded to the project CDE
* Monitor to ensure that site team are working to the latest issue of design documentation
* Capture 'Best Practice' and share with CDE user group
* Support all users of the project CDE in its application and use, providing guidance and training as appropriate
* Knowledge of 4P/Viewpoint
* Previous experience working as a Document Controller for main building contractor
* Computer literate with good knowledge of Office 365
This is a company committed to your development both on a professional and personal basis where your commercial skill, work ethic, attitude and results will be recognised and will lead to further opportunity within the company
To apply for this role please send your latest CV. Or to find out more about this position and have a confidential conversation about your career please apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.