City Centre working, fantastic modern offices with views of the city, Friday drinks, Lunch time table tennis, Role progression and outstanding industry training.
If all of these benefits appeal to you, then please read below!
I am looking to recruit a Document Administrator; this role would suit someone who comes from a junior administration background, looking to take their next exciting career move.
Role: Document Administrator
Area: City Centre
Hours: 9 - 5:30 (Would consider PT)
Duties & Responsibilities;
* Working primarily with the Document Control team in Glasgow, Manchester and London
* Moving documents through the project from start to finish
* Uploading, downloading via New form System
* Vigorously checking documents for any discrepancies
* Administration duties such as;
* Invoicing, Stationary orders, booking meeting rooms, Booking travel
Attributes of the ideal candidate;
* Have strong communication skills
* High attention to detail
* A willingness to learn and progress
* A strong ability to effectively organize workload
If this Document Administrator role sounds like something you would be interested in, please phone Louise in the Glasgow Search Office on 0141 272 7785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.