Salary: £28,000 DOE
Hours: Full Time Permanent
Are you an experienced Document Controller currently working in construction, looking for a new challenge?
* Implement the project CDE, the project file structure, virtual file links, email file links, security rights, work flows and voting rights
* Validate metadata assigned to design documentation
* Input VCUK Asset Data
* Ensure that all As-Built Drawings, O&M Manuals, Health and Safety File and Post Construction Stage BREEAM documentation is uploaded to the project CDE
* Support all users of the project CDE in its application and use, providing guidance and training as appropriate
* Knowledge of 4P/Viewpoint.
* Previous experience working as a Document Controller for a main building contractor.
* Computer literate with a good knowledge of Office 365.
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.