Are you an experienced Document Controller/Site Administrator looking for a new challenge?
Would you love the opportunity to work for my client who is one of the largest construction companies in the UK?
Then this could be the role for you!
You will be joining a very dynamic team supporting 2 very busy sites in Glasgow in which you will be required to travel between and also the Head Office during the week so access to your own transport is essential.
Ideally you will have experience of working on a Construction site be considered for this role. You will be an experienced site administrator that also has experience of supporting the site with some document Control.
What you will be doing:
* Dealing with incoming calls to the site
* Electronic and paper filing/processing
* Document Control
* Able to take and generate minutes
* Preparation for meetings in advance (teas/coffees, lunches, printing minutes etc)
* Processing expenses
* waste Management records
* Procurement of supplies for site
* QA checks
* Collate monthly reports
* Awareness of H & S mainly for site access
* Great organisational and time management skills
* Team worker with the ability to work on own imitative
* Self motivated
* Competent with Word and Excel
* Must have strong work experience in a customer service role
* Be available immediately
* Excellent telephone manner
* Experience with Sharepoint or Asite would be advantageous
Normal Site working hours, finishing at 3:30pm on a Friday, £22K salary and excellent benefits package. Click to apply or contact Andrea in the Glasgow Office for more info.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.