Divisional Project Engineer
Due to continued business growth we have an opportunity for a Divisional Project Engineer to join our client in North Wales. They are a global manufacturer of fabricated metal treated products for various applications.
Within their core area of business, they have established an enviable position as a global leader in the design and manufacture of high quality, fire-safe, insulated roof, wall and façade systems for the construction industry. A key member of the Divisional Engineering team, the Projects Engineer will deliver robust and compliant process improvements and lead engineering projects throughout the insulated panel division. An important aspect to the role is the flexibility to frequently travel between our divisional global sites.
* The ability to Project Manage projects from conception, through specification design phase, installation, commissioning and trials whilst managing multi-discipline teams is essential.
* Support, initiate, deploy and sign off process improvement and efficiency improvement modifications to manufacturing systems at all Insulated panel sites.
* To carry out design and testing tasks on project proposals.
* To carry out specific engineering tasks delegated to him by the Divisional Project Managers as appropriate.
* Lead and support both minor and major projects on our manufacturing lines.
* Produce engineering design and project support deliverables in line with engineering standards.
* Recommend and support value added improvement initiatives where appropriate.
* Maintain and develop relationships with key internal and external customers and facilitate liaison with management/design/operations staff.
* Attend training to develop relevant self-knowledge and technical skills.
* To support the local sites manufacturing process by being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults.
* Significant and demonstrated experience in mechanical engineering.
* Demonstrated experience managing manufacturing projects through full life cycle.
* Ability to read, analyze, interpret and generate 2D & 3D engineering drawings.
* Very hands on with excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
* Ability to use judgment and make decisions in ambiguous and complex situations.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.