Divisional Manager - Healthcare
Our Healthcare team in Leeds have an exciting and unique opportunity for a driven and ambitious Divisional Manager to develop and lead a highly successful, award-winning team.
We specialise in both temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients across the Yorkshire region. You will work as part of a wider healthcare team which has been in operation for almost fifteen years. You will be a leading national recruitment provider in this ever changing and consistently buoyant sector.
You will be working alongside an existing team of two highly successful Consultants, Resourcer and Compliance Co-ordinator. Recently the team were nominated for Exceptional Team of the Year at our company-wide annual awards as well one of the Consultants winning Exceptional Newcomer of the year.
The successful applicant will help to create a strategic vision for the team and share a passion for recruitment within the healthcare sector. From qualified nurses, allied healthcare professionals and healthcare managers, through to support workers and healthcare assistants, this role requires someone that can lead from the front in terms of personal billing and driving performance.
- A proven track record in recruitment, sales and service delivery
- Experience of leading a team or being instrumental in supporting individuals, to deliver targets and budgets in a sales focussed environment
- Preferably experience of working in a medical, health of social care recruitment environment
- A full driving licence would be advantageous
- Drive and passion to exceed targets and objectives whilst creating a fun and motivating environment for your team and others in the office
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package including private healthcare
- Company car allowance
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball directly. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.