Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Recruitment Divisional Manager - Industrial
New location set up - Borehamwood
Up to £45k + car allowance / commission/ free parking/ employee benefits
Due to the continued and significant growth within the sector, we have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Manager to take charge of our Industrial Division based out of a new location in Cannock
You will be responsible for hand picking your own consultants to grow the division, as well as being responsible for personally generating local temp business and leading by example, raising the profile of the Search Industrial brand and further cementing us as a key recruitment partner to businesses across the Midlands
With exceptional relationship building skills and the ability to maximise client opportunities, we require a driven, committed and ambitious individual with experience in recruiting into the Industrial market, and leading high performing teams.
* Leading from the front
* Training & development of consultants
* Results focused and determined
* Business development driven
* Career minded and hard working
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Creating & managing high performance culture
What we can offer you
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression with a clear pathway to Director level appointments
* Industry-leading training to help you develop your team
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
This role is the perfect position for someone who wants to build something they can call their own.
The successful candidate will be given the right mix of autonomy and structural support to allow them to build a business they can be proud of - all backed up by the Search brand name.
This role provides a platform for ambitious individuals, who wish to progress through Senior Management to Director level at a fast-track pace.
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 15 locations nationwide covering over 26 industry sectors. Following significant private investment and several exceptionally high calibre appointments to our senior leadership team, we are very much in growth mode - now is the time to come and be a part of something truly special!
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Kirsty on 07391 863974 to find out more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.