Recruitment Manager - Call & Contact Centre
Sheffield city centre - Fantastic earning potential and great benefits!
We're looking for a Recruitment Manager to head up our Call and Contact Centre division in our Sheffield office.
Search Consultancy in Sheffield is experiencing phenomenal growth at the moment. We've now added Logistics, Industrial and Scientific divisions to our Sheffield portfolio, and coupled with a hugely exciting investment deal in 2017, Search are set to continue on our projected growth plans into 2019 and beyond. We are heavily investing in our branch network, training and technology and new business lines to reflect the changes in the industry and our clients and candidates needs.
So, the role……either you're an experienced Recruitment Manager who is ready for a change and wants to work for a structured, supportive and progressive company, or a strong Recruitment Consultant and outstanding business developer with experience of working within a successful team, looking for the next step in their career. What's more important is your drive, personality, tenacity and a really good understanding of temp and perm recruitment from short term temps to senior appointments.
There are realistic prospects for career development within this division, office and company as we look to maximise the space in our sparkling new offices.
- A proven track record of success within temporary and/or permanent commercial recruitment
- Experience or a desire to manage a team of successful sales people through people development, performance management and the setting of key, smart objectives
- Strong sales and account management with commercial acumen
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Ability to nurture relationships, internally and externally
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball directly. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.