Managing or Senior Consultant / Divisional or Recruitment Manager
Sheffield city centre - Fantastic earning potential and great benefits!
We're looking for a Managing Consultant, Recruitment Manager or Branch Manager to head up our Call and Contact Centre division in our Sheffield office. Search Consultancy in Sheffield is experiencing phenomenal growth and every week at the minute seems to be heralding a new record or result within this larger than average agency! We've now added Logistics, Industrial and Scientific divisions to our Sheffield portfolio, and coupled with a hugely exciting new investment deal in 2017, Search are set to continue on our projected growth plans into 2018 and beyond. We are heavily investing in our branch network, training and technology and new business lines to reflect the changes in the industry and our clients and candidates needs.
So, the role……either you're an experienced manager who is ready for a change and wants to work for a structured, supportive and progressive company, or a strong biller and outstanding business developer with experience of working within a successful team, looking for the next step in their career. What's more important is your drive, personality, tenacity and a really good understanding of temp and perm recruitment from short term temps to senior appointments. There are realistic prospects for career development within this division, office and company as we look to maximise the space in our sparkling new offices.
* A proven track record of success within temporary and/or permanent commercial recruitment
* Experience or a desire to manage a team of successful sales people through people development, performance management and the setting of key, smart objectives
* Strong sales and account management with commercial acumen
* Career minded, hard working and driven
* Ability to nurture relationships, internally and externally
* Strong existing client relationships across national and local agreements
* Immediate opportunity to earn commission
* Real opportunities for career progression
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package including car or car allowance, IPhone, bonus
* Industry-leading training
* Full back office and in branch support functions including Marketing and Advertising and a full admin support team
Call Liz Evans on 07818 075823 for a confidential chat, or apply with a CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.