Dispatch Supervisor, Stockport - Manchester
10am - 7pm Monday to Friday £21,000 p/annum
Search Consultancy are now recruiting an experienced Dispatch Supervisor for our client in Stockport. You will need to have previous experience of goods out and also have experience supervising a team within a pick and pack operation. This is a full time permanent role working for large family company in a clean and modern warehouse.
Other duties to include:
- Be responsible for ensuring the Dispatch function delivers superior quality of service to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Responsible for achieving OTIF targets on accuracy, timescales and damage
- Compliance with Dispatch Process on the system and with physical products
- Management of resource to ensure all orders fulfilled within budget and performance targets
- Management of replenishment activity
- Ensuring all pallets are correctly labelled, wrapped and loaded on correct vehicles
- Generation of manifests for carrier partners
- Responsible for visual and quality aspects of packaging
- Investigating inaccurate and damaged orders through root cause analysis and implementing corrective actions (logged, communicated and retrained)
- Cross training of team to achieve resource flexibility
- Strong product knowledge to support SKU optimal picking and packing processes
- Understanding of all warehouse processes and the inter dependency of the Dispatch function
- Responsible for system and stock integrity being upheld by following documented processes
- Respond to changing priorities throughout the day; juggling a number of activities whilst remaining effective in all
- Responsible for housekeeping of packing area
- Identifying and sharing solutions to issues and problems
- Focus on continually improving the Dispatch processes to maximise efficiency and accuracy
- Key holder for premises responsible for Site Security; ensuring the site is secured at close of business each day.
If you meet all of the above criteria then please submit your CV by following the link.
Search Consultancy are an employment business recruiting on behalf of their clients.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.