Search Industrial have an immediate requirement for several Food Production Workers/Packers to work with our client due to a growth in production volumes within their business.
Although not essential the ideal candidate will have previous experience within a production environment.
This role will involve you working on repetitive tasks, however there are opportunities for progression and training within other areas of the business.
The Role will involve :
* Labelling boxes.
* Packaging finished products into final outer packaging.
* Quality check at each stage of the process.
* Cleaning of your work area.
* Adherence to all Health & Safety Policies & Procedures.
You will work 4 days over 5 Monday - Friday, 6.20am - 5pm.
Some flexibility is required to meet the different needs of the business.
* Candidates with previous production would be preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
* Must be enthusiastic with great attention to detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.