Despatch Co - ordinator
Monday - Friday
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established business manufacturing products and exporting internationally.
- Process orders received from Head Office and raise despatch notes
- Dealing with any special instructions, including pallet dimensions, taking photographs of orders when ready for despatch and emailing customers
- Answering any enquiries from head office, confirming despatch dates, giving updates on pending orders and export orders
- Liaising with transport and delivery companies to get transport costs and updates on delivered parcels and late or non-receipt of delivery
- Dealing with customers to book in deliveries for the warehouse and production areas
- Liaising with customer services to deal with customer enquiries/complaints, lost or damaged goods and returns
- Working alongside stores to ensure delivery deadlines are met
- Working alongside transport companies and couriers to ensure a better customer service
- Speaking directly with warehouse and production staff to understand exactly were the process is up to and advise customers on time scales
- Receiving goods in to the warehouse and labelling pallets
- Printing off labels and any other associated paperwork to facilitate manufacture and despatch of products
- Understanding production plans to advise accordingly
- Printing works orders to allow production of kits etc
- Input consignment details on to computer system and let sales know of any part shipped orders so they can keep the customer up to date.
To be suitable for this role you will have a good understanding of production and warehouse processes and be comfortable dealing directly with both customers and suppliers.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.