Experienced Disease Claims Handler
I have a vacancy for an experienced Disease Claims Handler with the flexibility of working from home.
The successful candidate will join a team of subject matter experts handling deafness, RSI and HAVs along with other cases.
I'm looking for experienced professionals who are committed and accountable claims handlers.
* Handle an end to end caseload of legacy disease claims consisting primarily of deafness, RSI, and HAVS cases
* Provide technical advice and guidance to internal colleagues and external clients
* Proactively handle claims, diaries and post, whilst answering customer queries.
* Liaising with solicitors and brokers.
* Enhance the ability of the team to perform through quality audits, regular coaching and feedback
* Contribute to and manage projects relevant to EL/PL disease claims
* Strengthen client relationships
* Represent the company in a professional manner to both peer and potential marketplace acquaintances
I am looking for candidates with the following:
* Excellent policy interpretation skills
* Effective communication skills
* Knowledge of claims handling, fraud and impacting legislation
* Adaptable to change
* Strong relationship building skills and a professional and approachable manner
* Coaching/mentoring skills
* Ability to work towards Service Level Agreements with accuracy
What will you receive in return?
Optional Home Working
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.