Search Consultancy currently has a fantastic opportunity within one of the world's leading drinks brands for a Tax Specialist. In this role you will be responsible for corporate tax advisory and reporting across the UK wide group.
Joining a steady and well-established team, you will have the opportunity to build a strong profile in the group, getting involved in complex tax matters, advisory work and process improvement.
This is a small but dedicated team of experienced professionals, so there is strong culture and relaxed working environment. The role would suit someone from a practice background looking for their first opportunity to make the move into an in-house tax role, working closely with the Tax Manager in developing the business.
* Preparation of corporate tax returns, tax disclosures and employment tax compliance matters for companies within the wide group
* Internal reporting for the group (UK GAAP/IFRS)
* Assisting with additional compliance activities, such as R&D claims, HMRC enquiries, transfer pricing and CFC risk assessments
* Supporting tax governance process throughout the UK group
* Working closely with the Tax Manager and Director, providing support for other tax projects across the wider group
* Advising and supporting the wider business in all corporate tax and employment tax matters
* Professional qualification (ICAS/ACCA/ATT/CTA)
* Several years corporate tax experience within a professional environment
* Strong experience of tax reporting and accounting under IFRS
* Excellent tax software skills (Alphatax)
* The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Strong attention to detail when analysing complex data
* Willingness to travel in order to provide face to face support
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.