Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Digital Product Manager
£40-45,000 per annum
Yorkshire or North West based
I'm working on a very exciting role for my client who are in the travel and tourism industry. The heart of their business is their customers, everything they do revolves around providing an efficient service from end-to-end.
As the Digital Product Manager your role will involve;
* Evaluate the difficulties customers currently face and work with the existing team to improve these
* Seek out best practice and new innovations from elsewhere in the industry and evaluate what good looks like
* Be an ambassador for systems and business processes, to make these more efficient, robust and cost effective
* Understanding issues such as data flows, where business logic resides, and interactions between components
* Developing and maintaining a clear vision for how various capabilities, processes and customer touchpoints interact
* Evaluate and tailor opportunities to fit our specific needs and roadmap
* Developing, articulating and getting buy-in to the digital roadmap, and prioritising initiatives
* Creating business cases, successfully gaining investment and managing delivery programme for new / enhanced digital products.
Key skills and experience as the Digital Product Manager;
* Strong understanding of product management processes and tools
* Proven experience of a track record of developing digital consumer centric product strategies
* Significant experience in a digital product management role or equivalent
* Evidence of either formal qualifications or a structured approach to personal development
* Experience defining and implementing continuous product improvement
* Demonstrable supplier management experience
* Taking a systematic and methodical approach to identifying opportunities and alternatives to develop and implement solutions
* Strong understanding of analytics and the ability to use data to build business cases and drive business recommendations.
* Understanding the business environment in which the company operates and considering the commercial and wider performance implications of decisions and actions
* Identifying risk or development trends and working with appropriate teams to provide digital solutions, and mitigate risk
* Have a commercial understanding of the business position and specifically the impact that digital decisions have on this
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.