Digital Print Operator, Stockport - Manchester
£22,280 p/annum Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
We are looking for a Digital Print Operator to join one of the UK'S leading digital print company. From consultation to design, manufacture to supply, we deliver a seamless service every time, on time. This opportunity is to produce high quality digitally printed products through our advanced equipment, machinery and processes at our print room in Stockport.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Setup & Operate our Mimaki JFX500 & Mimaki UCJV300.
- Prepare artwork ready for print using rip software RasterLink 6 Plus.
- Maintain digital print machines and tools, keeping up to date records.
- Work in a tidy manner whilst adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Manage stock levels of printer/ink consumables
- Use SAGE (works order processing - stock checks)
- Follow print schedule
- Completing WOP paperwork with times and materials used.
- Housekeeping of the print room
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a modern purpose built facility with free on site parking, pool tables, large break out areas and free hot drinks.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above then please follow the link to submit your CV.
Search Consultancy are an employment business recruiting on behalf of their clients
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.