Are you an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager ready to make your next career move? Working within a well established organisation based in Edinburgh city centre this is a key and challenging role reporting to the Director of Operations. This is a fantastic newly created role for an experienced Digital Marketer looking for the next step up as you will also take the lead in the wider marketing team. You will be instrumental in developing and implementing the company's digital marketing plans including development of the website, digital campaigns and strategies for social media.
Your core responsibilities:
- Develop social media strategies and set goals to increase brand awareness
Creation and implementation of overall Digital Marketing Strategy
- Develop event/product launch campaigns - promoting products
- Create and plan content delivery while managing multiple social media channels
- Liaise with media and press agencies, assisting with press releases
- Responsible for all SEO activity
- Creating engaging multimedia content - working with external agencies when appropriate
- Monitor and report performance using Google Analytics
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience of managing a brand's social media channel's
- Experience of Facebook Ad Manager and running paid campaigns
- Ability to create content
- Must be highly organised and knowledgeable in project planning tools and methodologies
- Demonstrates confident communication and presentation skills
Applications are welcome from candidates that have a qualification in marketing or relevant experience. Experience of working within financial services would be a bonus, but all other sector experience will be considered.
As this is a newly created role it is an exciting time to join the organisation where you will help drive the company's digital business strategy forward.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.