We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our client's team, working within financial services. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for channels, developing and implementing their content strategy across digital marketing channels. You will be degree qualified with previous line management experience as well as creating and implementing digital strategies including PPC and SEO activity.
* Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager to deliver the digital marketing strategy.
* Creating and implementing a contact strategy for email communication and engagement
* Developing and implementing a social media strategy for Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram focusing on increasing engagement and followers on each channel.
* Developing a strategy for PPC and SEO and delivering activity.
* Planning and delivering successful, results oriented campaign activity across digital channels alongside the Growth and Retention Marketing Managers.
* Setting up and monitoring key brand tracking metrics.
* Using insight to identify and create engaging, compelling and relevant content to support marketing activity across digital channels.
* Developing customer journey maps for target audiences, highlighting key areas of engagement and identify opportunities to increase engagement and conversion
* Managing the annual marketing budget for digital marketing
* Working work the design team to produce artwork for digital marketing channels
You will be a driven leader with experience of multi-channel marketing and a solid understanding of digital marketing channels. Previous experience writing content to meet objectives is key with a good understanding of customer journey mapping. Membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing would also be desirable.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.