New opportunity for a Digital Media Manager working within a Digital Marketing Agency based in Edinburgh. Working as a senior member of the Demand Generation team, you will be a major contributor. You will support the growth of key client accounts, winning new business and driving all digital media and demand generation projects effectively and with passion.
* You will be developing data led strategies and delivering across key channels (Programmatic, Search and Social) to clients across verticals.
* Creating & delivering data led digital media strategies; developing thorough understanding of client business, products, markets and audiences
* Setting of Digital media goals and objectives.
* Developing the appropriate strategic or tactical solutions depending upon the briefed communications objectives.
* Leading and monitoring all day-to-day Digital media activities on your allocated accounts
* Developing and managing robust campaign reporting alongside the Head of Demand Generation in order to drive learning and demonstrate effectiveness.
* Building trusted and credible relationships with all key client personnel.
* Collaboratively working with account teams to ensure that digital media is integrated with other channels and that creative and strategic outputs are aligned and campaigns are executed well.
* Communicating deliverables and timings to clients.
* You should be a confident, driven and ambitious member of the team who communicates effectively both internally and externally.
* You must have an excellent grasp of the products, solutions and services the agency delivers alongside thorough knowledge of digital marketing practices and trends.
* Digital marketing is ever-changing and evolving. The successful candidate will embrace this and adapt well to change, quickly getting to grips with new technologies and industry developments and sharing these with colleagues and clients.
* Experience working with complex data sets across a range of platforms and feel comfortable in pulling that analysis in to a cohesive digital strategy.
* Certified or have extensive experience in Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
* A proven track record in helping to deliver tactical and strategic digital media projects.
* Have experience of developing strategic digital media proposals.
* Be passionate, driven and knowledgeable in the digital space.
* Be happy to work as part of a team or independently as required by the business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.