Digital Marketing Assistant £22 - £24k
A successful and award winning law firm based in Haywards Heath are looking for a motivated, hands-on, hardworking and energetic Digital Marketing Assistant to assist the business in delivering it's marketing plan across a couple of verticals. This includes Social Media, Digital communications and website development.
You will have a sound understanding of the sales process and ideally and understanding of the financial services industry.
This is a great opportunity for someone on their first or second step in their digital marketing career
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Manage, maintain and optimise website content
* Develop & deliver digital marketing campaigns
* Create and optimise content for social media accounts
* Continually work on the search engine optimisation of the website
You must have:
* Editing and writing skills for various digital platforms
* Understanding and experience of PPC (pay per click)
* Experience in creating visual content for website, PDF's and social media; Image and Video editing skills would be useful;
* Photography skills would be useful but not essential
* Ability to work simultaneously on different projects daily
* Good client relations skills
* Good Excel/Word skills
Ideally you will have:
* Degree in marketing
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.