My client is looking for a Digital Growth Manager to join a fun, focused team working alongside the Head of Ecommerce to expand their digital marketing strategy, stimulate ecommerce traffic and chase revenue. You will lead and monitor a variety of projects in an agile way, identifying roadblocks, keeping track of budgets and ensuring results are delivered within set timescales. Working as part of a supportive and collaborative team you will be a key contributor to the success of the business as they continue to invest in and refine in their ecommerce offering.
As the Digital Growth Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying opportunities to generate growth and drive revenue
- Pushing online sales through encouraging traffic on site, conversion rates and ROI focus
- Work in conjunction with stakeholders to create and maintain trading plan
- Influencing a commercially driven approach with teams across all channels
- Contribute to the wider testing roadmap
- Working with development teams to interpret data through web analytics
- Driving email marketing and on-site performance with customer experience at forefront of mind
The right person for this role will have:
- A strong understanding of the digital marketplace
- Previous experience within a digital marketing role, including Google Analytics & channel marketing analytics
- E-commerce / Digital P&L knowledge
- Previous experience budgeting, forecasting and reporting online performance
- Team and project management experience
- The confidence and ability to make commercial decisions based on insight and analysis
The successful candidate will be required to travel to head office in Dundee once a week. Remote working available outwith that.
My client will offer:
- A generous base salary
- Minimum of 6 weeks holiday annually
- Remote working
- Health cash plan
- Employee discounts and access to a discount site for other leisure and shopping brands
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.