Job Title: Email Marketing Manager
Job Type: Perm
Salary: £25,000 - 30,000
Are you passionate about Marketing and keen to make a difference? Are you committed to thriving in an award winning environment and to giving something back? Do you want to further your career whilst also helping others? If so, we want to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading charity that is recruiting an Email Marketing Manager as part of a best practice drive
* Full responsibility for email marketing strategy and delivery
* Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
* CRM management
* Align email marketing strategy with mobile and web templates to maximise reach
* Upgrade email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
* Identify target audience; grow email list; proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
* Analyse campaign performance and deliver improvements
* Report on donation revenue generated from email marketing efforts
* Manage external agencies
You will have:
* Proven website and email marketing experience
* Previous experience of working with a content management system (CMS)
* Previous experience of using email broadcast applications, especially MailChimp
* Excellent written communications - copywriting for web experience highly desirable
* Excellent eye for detail and ability to proofread
* Ability to work under pressure and keep to deadlines
* Ability to organise own workload and maintain high degree of organisation
If you are looking for the chance to shine with a brand that can really advance your career - and to genuinely help others while you do so - then we want to hear from you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.