A full service marketing agency that have been delivering successful campaigns for the last 30 years and continuing to do so. They recognise employees as the centre of company success meaning you will be joining a very supportive, exciting working environment.
As a Digital Account Manager you will be part of the Digital Team, a very established creative team with a depth of knowledge and expertise. Main responsibilities include;
* Digital teams main client contact
* Maintaining and growing the business with client visits both existing and new.
* Presentation of digital advertising projects to both existing and new motor specialist clients.
* Keeping up to date with new web technologies, digital marketing trends and new social media sites.
* Implementation of the new technologies in campaigns and updating current campaigns with new information.
We are looking for a highly motivated, charismatic individual with a positive attitude. You will be able to think on your feet with the ability to solve any problems that may arise.
To be successful in this role you will;
* Have the ability to effectively build and maintain relationships and liaise with clients
* Proven success in new business secured
* Digital Advertising knowledge including social media (both paid and unpaid), SEO, web design and content
* Excellent presentation skills
* PPC, Adwords and social media experience
* Clean drivers licence
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.