about 1 month ago
Digital Account Director
Digital Account Director Manchester- Flexible working
This is a really exciting opportunity for an AD to join a fast growing integrated agency that work on both B2B and B2C accounts.
This is a great varied role, you'll be part of an expanding digital team, as well as being responsible for growing the client services team.
You will need an understanding of the broader marketing mix, with experience in web (UX/ UI/ build), paid media, social media (paid and organic), PR, creative, digital outreach and brand development.
To apply for this role you'll need at least 5 years experience within digital agencies, as well as expertise in all digital channels: PPC, SEO, Content, Social, Programmatic.
- A track record of delivering multi-channel digital marketing strategies in agency for both b2b and b2c clients. Experience of the Financial Services industry is ideal but not essential
- Proven experience in cultivating long-term relationships at the highest level
- Proven experience in growing and developing client accounts through strategic recommendations
- Experience of leading delivery teams
- Ability to work collaboratively
- To understand the unique requirements of working for a smaller agency
- Deliver exceptional client services, prioritising and managing clients' expectations, whilst monitoring client satisfaction
- Working with our Client Services Director, set and lead digital marketing strategies
- Lead effective and efficient cross-functional interaction within the agency
- Measure and report on the performance of campaigns, guiding and advising clients of best practice based on results
- Ensure the effective management of client budgets and content distribution
- Monitoring clients' industries, immersing yourself in their industry news/ pain points
- Ensure compliance (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Accountability for revenue, profitability and growth
- Mentor team members and develop their skill set
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a digital agency
- Digital native, expertise in all digital channels: PPC, SEO, Content, Social, Programmatic, etc
- Experience of fully integrated solutions, including PR and offline activity is desirable but not essential
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills, with experience of cultivating senior client relationships
- Demonstrable commercial acumen with experience of growing revenues and effectively managing campaign budgets
- Proven experience in leading new business pitches
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Management reporting experience essential
- Above all we're looking for a positive, can-do attitude
If you want to be part of a great close-knit team, in a fast-paced environment, with a fantastic and supportive culture, then get in touch! (07557245349).