DevOps Engineer - Emmy award winning software house
Are you sick of the corporate red tape that hinders your work and progress? Annoyed that your days drag in and you just want to enjoy coding again? If that is the case, read on, we have a few excellent opportunities with this client!
We have an excellent opportunity for a DevOps Engineer with an outstanding software house in the heart of Glasgow city centre. This business is one of the best examples of how a software house should operate and most developers and DevOps Engineers who have joined their business have never left and genuinely enjoy what they do. With just over 30 full stack engineers and an excellent pipeline of work which has doubled in the last 12 months this is very much the company to be with right now.
What will I be doing?
- You will be working collaboratively with product and project delivery teams to automate and streamline deployment operations and processes.
- Infrastructure Architecture - designing high availability, performance and secure cloud-based solutions.
- You will use best practice and industry standard toolsets to implement solutions for monitoring and operating customer deployments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve deployment issues in development, test and production environments.
- Participating in a lot of social events!
What do I need for this job?
- Ideally you will be a DevOps engineer with experience in AWS and tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible however the client is open to Java Developers who wish to cross-train into DevOps. They will provide full support and training to do this.
- Sense of humour!
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV for immediate consideration and we will be in contact with you to explain the position further or alternatively call Tony Baker on 0141 272 7720. We expect a high level of interest in the role so please send your CV today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.