Development Tech Lead
As a Development Tech Lead for our Livingston based client you will play a key role within the development team. They are about to start a transformation project and need someone who is passionate about tech to help them define the tech stack they will work with. You'd be part of a growing team and rather than managing a team of Developers you'd remain in a hands on role and mentor more junior members of the team.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career, play a key role in building the strategic roadmap for the development team and delivering projects for industry leading clients.
Role responsibilities include:
- Manage the delivery schedule for the team
- Drive and design solutions
- Identify where existing processes can be improved upon and reduce the time it takes to deliver projects to clients
- Work closely with the management team and other teams across the business to ensure projects are delivered on time, to a high standard and meet the clients' needs
- Strong software development background with experience of C# .Net and SQL
- Previous experience either leading or mentoring a team of developers
- Experience of Jenkins, Rest, Nant, HTML, CSS and PowerShell would be advantageous
- Passion about software development where you work on personal projects and keep up to date with latest technology trends
This is a great opportunity to join a team of established Developers where you will see first hand the impact your work will have in driving the business forward.
If this sounds like the type of challenge you are looking for please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.