Are you a recent Scientific graduate? Do you have an interest in pharmaceutical product development and analysis?
I am currently looking for a chemist to join a leading and expanding pharmaceutical company based in Runcorn.
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to 20,000 per annum
* Responsible for execution and reporting of product development programs
* Complete product development studies in accordance with statistically designed experiments
* Support of development production activities at all scales throughout site and working cross functionally to ensure successful completion
* Preparation and review of GMP related documentation (Protocols, reports, standard operating procedures)
* Statistical analysis and interpretation of data
* Support manufacturing and technology transfer activities
* Providing information to support updates to management presentations as requested at scientific or project review meetings
* A BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject , my client is happy to consider graduates with no industrial exprience for this role
* Experience within a regulated pharmaceutical environment preferred but not essential
* Experience in analysing pharmaceutical products using HPLC, GC would be an advantage
* Experience in project management represents an advantage
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or contact pabudu on 01618358359 or email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.