Are you an experienced and qualified Chef?
Do you have a passion for producing new recipes?
Are you fed up of working weekends and to all hours at night?
We are currently looking for an experienced Chef who will work as part of a small development team. They will be exposed to all aspects of new product development and be expected to bring new and exciting ideas to the position. They will support the creation of new recipes and translate these into market leading products.
This is a full time permanent role based 8-5 Monday-Friday.
- Developing new products in line with market trends
- Drafting customers presentations
- Maintaining existing products to keep up with consumer trends
- Run demonstrations to customers and mangers
- Liaise with senior managers on all new product ideas
- Develop relationships with other departments to keep them up to date with the progress of projects
- Innovate new ideas to combine different products
- Run factory trials of new products and ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed
The ideal candidate will come from a restaurant background and be passionate about new recipes and ideas. A full driving licence is essential and there may also be some driving. If you are interested please call me directly on 01224 611 100 or apply with a recent copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.