Developer - opportunity to cross train into Robotic Process Automation, RPA
Are you a Developer looking for the opportunity to cross train into a Robotic Process Automation role?
We currently have an excellent opportunity with an Edinburgh based client who are looking for a strong Developer to join their team to specialise in RPA development. You'll be part of a wider development team but have sole responsibility for driving RPA development in the business and play a key role in growing the team.
Role responsibilities include:
- Developing artefacts using RPA software (UiPath)
- Act as team lead for developing program specification, detailed design documents, RPA solutions and artefacts built
- Liaising with business analysts and solution architects to understand requirements and functional & technical designs
- Resolve issues highlighted from testing
- Understanding of UiPath software
- Strong experience of C#, VB, VBA, HTML and SQL
- Experience working on IT projects
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned Developer who is passionate about Robotic Process Automation who is looking to move into an RPA specialist role. This would suit a candidate who either has a an interest in RPA from working on personal projects or would also suit candidates with commercial RPA experience who want to take ownership of robotic process automation development for a business.
If this sounds like your ideal role - please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.