Our client is a well renowned national retail operator with a strong presence across the UK, looking for a Designate Food and Beverage Manager to work across several of their sites in Yorkshire. This business has won multiple awards and accolades that not only highlights they are a true market leader in their filed but more significantly that they are a people orientated and family focused business, offering unique opportunities for career progression and growth within a structure that values family life and establishing a work life balance.
The ideal candidate;
- Background in multi-site/ multi operation Food and Beverage role, including restaurant, hotel and retail backgrounds
- A people focused leader with a proven track record of building, developing and leading large teams in a multi faceted hospitality operation
- Exceptional communication skills as the successful candidate will be in regular conversation Heads of Department, Team Members and the guests.
- The role of Designate Retail Manager will see the successful candidate provide support to a number of their sites across the South East with the view to then take on a role, permanently based in one of their locations.
- Flexibility and willingness to spend some time travelling are going to be key in this particular position as this client has sites spread across the South east of England
- A solid commercial awareness with a good understanding of controls, driving sales and maximising spend
- Award winning national leisure operator with a great track record for internal promotion
- Multi faceted leisure facility with high volume bar, restaurant and retail outlets
- Industry recognised at offering great career pathways
- Sunday Times Top 100 employer
If you think you have what it takes, apply here or call Chris Wayper on 0203 9587211 for more info!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.