We have an immediate requirement to appoint Civil Engineering Design Coordinator to join a leading civil engineering contractor with a long history of successful delivery of high value civil engineering projects within highways, water and wind farm sectors
The Civil Engineering Design Coordinator will join the site based delivery team on a major roads project in Aberdeen with a remit to
- Track the project deliverables
- Liaise with internal and external design teams
- Update and track the design programme
- Updating and tracking procurement using the procurement schedule
- Ac as construct-ability liaison between the design team and project team
- Provide technical assistance to project teams
- Produce as built drawings
To be considered you will:
- Demonstrate experience in similar roles on comparable civil engineering projects
- Hold a relevant qualification (HND min)
- Demonstrate excellent technical acumen as well as strong administrative skills
- Be It Literate, able to use a wide range of software and produce quality communications
The successful candidate will benefit from a generous remuneration and the opportunity to join a long established civil engineering contractor who can offer excellent career opportunities.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.