Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Deputy Manager (Retail)
Permanent, Full Time
Do you love working with people and delivering excellent customer service?
Do you have experience of managing others in a retail setting?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
* 28 day's holiday
* Company Camper vans you can use for FREE
* Employee appreciate days (you may be surprised with a concert ticket)
* 5 year service trip to the company villa for you and 12 friends!!
About the Opportunity:
As a Deputy Manager, you will work with the store management team and will be responsible for the day to day management of the store to achieve targets. Delivering excellent service for store customers by developing high-performing colleagues.
Your duties will include:
* Team performance reviews
* Support management team with recruitment of new staff
* Ensure the team is up to date on store policies & procedures
* Coach and mentor team leaders to be able to develop their teams
* Ensure training and development activities are complete within the store
* Communicate store performance and work with management team to ensure targets are achieved
What we need: Below is from the spec
* Prioritises and organises work
* Customer focused
* Communicates effectively
* Managing teams
* Problem solving
* Developing talent
* Commercially astute
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.