I am looking for a passionate individual to join one our client's services as a Deputy Manager in Northamptonshire. The service specialises in providing supportive and therapeutic care to individuals with disabilities, either physical or learning, or as a result of a brain injury.
Many of the residents live permanently, others stay for a short period of respite care however our nursing team is able to manage individuals who, alongside their disability, have other long-term health conditions such as uncontrolled diabetes or epilepsy, and who need round the clock nursing care.
What do you need to be considered?
* Active NMC pin
* Experience managing/overseeing staff
* Strong clinical skills
* To have a flexible approach to hours of duty, in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period
* Ability to work well under pressure
What you get in return for your hard;
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a max salary of £50k)
* 2 week's paid paternity leave
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
* Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
* Generous annual leave allowance
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* A range of staff discounts
* Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
* Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
If you are RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, I would welcome your application!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.