Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) - Days
Complex Needs Care Service
£40,000 per annum
40 per week (the hours will include 2 x 12 hr day shifts the additional 16 hrs will be supernumerary across 2 x 8 hr shifts)
Search Consultancy is proud to assist in the recruitment of a Deputy Manager for our clients excellent complex needs care service in Liverpool, which specialises across a range of neuro-disabilities, mental ill-health, brain injury, stroke and early-onset dementia
We are looking to recruit a confident and experienced Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD to work as a Deputy Manager, at an hourly rate of up to £21.35ph.
As the Deputy Manager you Will:
* Maintaining reports of patient's medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
* Changing patient's medication as indicated by their conditions and responses.
* Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the health care procedures.
* Providing instant care during medical emergencies, like car accidents, burns, heart attacks and strokes.
As the Successful Candidate you will:
* RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified with an active NMC PIN
* Have experience of working within a nursing home setting and genuine interest in working with the elderly.
* Have Up to date clinical skills
* Self-motivated with the ability to lead a team of HCAs
* Committed to working permanent nights on a long-term basis.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.